Volunteering can be a really rewarding and enriching experience. We have a range of volunteering opportunities which offer a chance to build skills, work together as a team and acquire references, which might be useful if you are looking for work in future.
- M5 Services Community Orchard volunteers (Ongoing 1 day p/w from March 2015) Planting, growing, composting and moving soil. Own transport useful.
- Matson Gateway Team Member (Part-time, ongoing) Serving basic refreshments and greeting customers with a smile. Previous experience not essential but we are looking for someone with a cheerful nature and basic numeracy skills. Team members can be ‘front of house’ helping with local residents’ enquiries or involved in food preparation.
- Website Maintenance Assistant (Part-time, ongoing) For maintaining the Gateway Trust website and supporting with social media. Computer literacy is essential and previous technical experience would be an advantage, although some training will be provided.
- Matson Gateway, 81 Matson Avenue, Gloucester GL4 6LL 01452 505001
- APT Stonehouse, 1 Park Parade Stonehouse, Gloucestershire GL10 2DB 01453 822705